Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring in My Steps!

My love for shoes has taken over me.

I have recently promised my boyfriend and myself that I will stop shopping for shoes due to the fact that my room is now overflowing with them. To date, I have numbers uncountable and am quite ashamed so. I know I shouldn't be, but it gets quite worrying when the cash in your wallet has been replaced by platforms in your shoe cabinet. I am afraid that I will one day literally be the old woman who lived in her shoe.

I’ve been quite good in keeping this promise and in trying to kick the habit until my sister decided to buy me a pair of Aldos just because. Being the pauper that I am, I would only spend up to $100 on a pair of shoes and not a dime more than that. I don’t have pairs of Manolos or Maglis lying around at home so you can imagine my hesitation on getting another pair dissolving instantly as soon as the sis offered.

I’ll be posting pics of that swanky pair of heels soon but first, to more pressing matters. After I shopped for that Aldo pair, I decided to walk around and window shop while my sister grabs a bite to eat. I soon came upon Forever21 and saw this:



And as you would have guessed, I bought it in a heartbeat (those are my feet wearing them).

The Floral Print Platform Pumps from Forever21 is divine. It is literally a Spring Garden on a pair of heels! Armed with enough charm to kick the Annual Rose Parade in the ass, this 5inch platform is just too irresistible for a rehabilitating addict – even if their smallest is a size bigger than my little 5s (if you look closer at the photo, there is space at the ankle area and front top part).

Regardless, it is comfortable and chic – the two C’s I look for in a pair of walkers. I’m sure you guys are itching to get yours too! Go on, I won’t tell if you won’t :)

No comments:

Post a Comment